"The highly skilled staff at Grossman St. Amour CPAs are committed, professional and enjoyable to work with. Over the years they have become trusted advisors from the preparation of our year-end 990 to developing training for our volunteers...to helping us decipher complex non-profit laws; we value highly the commitment and exceptional services they provide."
- Patricia Cerro-Reehil, Executive Director, New York Water Environment Association, Inc.
Not-for-profit organizations take the lead in doing more with less and decision makers in these organizations face mounting challenges. While facing increased scrutiny from boards, public agencies and in some cases, media, these challenges continue to grow more complex each day. Experienced in the not-for-profit sector, Grossman St. Amour CPAs is prepared to assist you with the accounting, reporting, regulatory and tax issues of your not-for-profit organization.
As an active member of our community, we appreciate the growing demands and economic realities that confront the not-for-profit sector. Through years of practical service, our professionals are able to provide solutions customized to meet the distinctive needs and requirements of your organization. Our track record for helping not-for-profit organizations to achieve their objectives represents a measure of assurance for our clients. In addition to general accounting and financial services, we can assist you with:
- Circular A-133 audits
- Contributions, joint-cost activity and collections accounting
- Donor restrictions and stipulations
- Employee benefit alternatives
- Financial and performance audits
- General accounting
- Grants management and reporting
- Indirect cost allocation plans
- Internal control testing procedures
- Lease accounting
- Not-for-profit mergers
- Regulatory compliance
- Split-interest agreements
- UBIT and other taxation matters
To learn more about how Grossman St. Amour can assist your not-for-profit organization, contact Linda Gabor, CPA, CFE, or Michael G. Lisson, CPA.