Grossman St. Amour CPAs provides services to many types of medical and healthcare service groups including radiology, orthopedic and family practice.
The services we provide include the following:
- Payroll services which include fringe benefits (insurance and auto)
- Buy in – buy out calculations
- Financial and tax projections
- Review pension calculations
- Quarterly bonus calculations
- Training on accounting software
- Real-time updates to the client’s general ledger
- Hands-on interface to address questions or problems that arise on a daily basis
- Preparation of partnership, limited liability company and corporate income tax returns
- One on one meetings with physicians for personal financial and tax planning
To learn more about how Grossman St. Amour CPAs can assist your medical practice or healthcare organization, please contact:
Founded in 1957, Grossman St. Amour CPAs provides clients with professional services in the areas of accounting, audit and taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning and investment management, and fraud deterrence and detection. For more information about the Firm, please call 315.422.1391 or email email@example.com.
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest association of independent accounting firms in the world. PrimeGlobal is comprised of over 350 highly successful independent public accounting firms in 90 countries. Formed from a merger in 2011, PrimeGlobal provides its independent member firms with the tools and resources to help them furnish superior accounting, auditing, tax and management services to clients around the globe. Through PrimeGlobal, independent member firms offer the strength and capabilities of a large, worldwide organization with technical depth and geographic reach impossible for a local firm alone. For more information about PrimeGlobal, please visit www.primeglobal.net.