Adam has been with Grossman St. Amour CPAs since October 1995. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York. He leads the Firm's tax practice.
Adam practices in the areas of individual, partnership and corporation tax return preparation and tax planning for individuals and businesses. He has industry expertise in retail distribution, wholesale distribution, real estate and transportation accounting and taxation, including preparation of audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements.
Adam is experienced in multi-state taxation requiring consolidation of multiple subsidiaries in New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Alabama and Florida.
Adam maintains special expertise in Federal and State audit representation, including offer and compromise.
Adam received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the State University of New York Institute of Technology at Utica-Rome. He is a resident of Brewerton, New York.
- Syracuse City School District Education Foundation Treasurer and Board Member
- Member of the Board of Trustees and Treasurer of the Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation (GSBDC)
- Member of the Board of Directors and Director of Coaches of the Cicero Youth Soccer League
- Past member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Central New York Jazz Arts Foundation, Inc.
- Past Member of the Executive Board of Directors of the New York State Society of CPAs, Syracuse Chapter
- Past Chairman of the Annual Tax Conference of the New York State Society of CPAs, Syracuse Chapter
- Past Chairman of the Finance Committee of the Cicero United Methodist Church
- Past member of the Board of Directors of RLS Career Center
- Past Treasurer of the Oswego Maritime Foundation
Health Savings Account Limits for 2016
Fiscal Cliff Averted? by Adam E. Panek, CPA