Anna has been with Grossman St. Amour CPAs since October 1984. She is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York.
Anna practices in the areas of individual, partnership, corporation and fiduciary tax return preparation and tax planning for individuals and businesses. She has special expertise in medical practice accounting and taxation, including extensive experience in billing and collection analysis and quarterly and year-end profit distribution planning. Anna's experience also includes accounting and taxation work for wholesale distribution and manufacturers' representative organizations.
Anna is a member of the American Society of Women Accountants, Central New York Chapter.
Anna received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Le Moyne College. She is a resident of Skaneateles, New York.
- Past Treasurer and member of the Board of Directors, Skaneateles Early Childhood Center
- Member, Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce
- Le Moyne College Founder's Day Committee Past Member
- Past Board of Directors and past Treasurer of Skaneateles Education Foundation
- Chairperson Finance Committee, St. Marys of the Lake Church
- Past Treasurer, Captioning Unlimited, Inc.
Articles & Presentations