Gary has been with Grossman St. Amour CPAs since 1983. He is a Certified Public Accountant in New York State and a Certified Financial Planner.
Gary provides individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts, with tax planning, business consulting and financial planning services. Gary's areas of expertise include management consulting, individual tax planning, financial and retirement planning. Gary also represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities.
Gary is a resident of Jamesville, New York.
- Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1975
- Syracuse University, Master of Science in Accounting, 1979
- College for Financial Planning, Graduate
- Member, Board of Directors, Everson Museum of Art; Chair, Strategic Planning Committee; Member, Collections, Finance, Development, Human Resource Committees
- Past President, Board of Trustees, Everson Museum of Art.
- Member, Board of Directors, Syracuse Symphony Foundation
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Central New York, Inc.
- Member, Thursday Morning Roundtable
- Member, Syracuse Astronomical Society
- Past member, Board of Directors, Chairman Nominating Committee and Treasurer, Syracuse Symphony Orchestra
- Past Chairman, Investment Committee, member of Finance Committee and Board Member, Manlius Pebble Hill School
- Past Member, Board of Directors and Treasurer, PrimeGlobal - An Association of Independent Accounting Firms, North America Region
- Past member, Board of Trustees, Community General Hospital Foundation
- Past member, Board of Trustees, Jewish Community Center
- Past member, Board of Trustees, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Past member, Board of Trustees, Jewish Home of Central New York
Articles & Presentations